Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spindrifter - Sea Lace (2013): Now Out!


SpindrifterSea Lace (2013)


You can buy Spindrifter's Sea Lace on CD Baby!

Song List

1. Sky Rivers
2. Sky Spirits
3. Sky Break
4. Solar Flare
5. Lake Bliss
6. Lost Abyss
7. Sea Curves
8. Smithereens
9. Land of Mist
10. Palace of Ice

Description

Drown in the dreamscape of water music!
Swim in the Lake of Bliss ~
Swim in Sky Rivers ~
Stroke Sea Curves ~
Stare at Solar Flare!

Bask in the Sun of Bliss ~
Bathe in Sea Foam ~
Dress in Sea Lace ~
Drink Sky Spirits!
Break the sky into smithereens!

Plunge into the abyss of time!
Flee to the Land of Mist
and wander where you list!
Discover the Palace of Ice
and finally find solace!

~ Spindrifter (2013)
You can buy Spindrifter's Sea Lace (2013)!
*

Sara Mazzolini's Interests


I'm a songwriter, singer and musician. I dream of another world that I have not seen yet.
I like literature and civilisation. I read and write poetry.
I write my own lyrics and I compose my own songs.
I explore unknown galaxies in faraway places, so far away that I keep wondering
 if they truly exist in my imagination.

I wander around the world, I discover strange dreamscapes and I travel in the virtual world under the guise of my avatar Dream Aquamarine. I also created other characters to have fun with the protagonist.
They are Stellartide, Sparkrain, Melolake, Dawnlake, Lake Bliss, Pop Star Bliss, Lissom Girl
and Laguna Dream. You can meet me in multiple dream worlds.

I design websites and play with animation films. I cross the thresholds between multiple universes.
 I play with the multiverse of poetry. In the virtual world of wish-fulfillment, I am endowed with supernatural powers. I can fly high in the sky, I can explore other planets and meet new people.
 I fall upon the unexpected.

You can watch my videos and drown in the sea of music!

~ Sara Mazzolini

*



All Songs by Sara Adeline Mazzolini, copyright 2012-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment